-
February 13th, 2005, 02:18 AM
#1
swazini
Guest
Taffy, that's so funny! I know the cottage must be awesome for you to have those "beady eyes" always watching. Sometimes the spouses just don't get it! Any chance your wife will ever come to love dolls herself?
My husband makes similiar comments but all in good fun. We love to pick on Josefina. I will have just turned out the light for us to go to bed and all of a sudden I hear a drawer open, the rummaging noises, the drawer closes and then the sound of pitter-pattering feet. All of this is my husband's doing of course but he swears that Josefina is up to know good at night. The little imp!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks